The Lisa McDennon Collection offers a striking mix of edgy, sculptural silhouettes that incorporate modern, organic elements and luxe materials, brought to life by her innovative and original point of view.
Mesmerizingly asymmetrical with a mid-century modern flair, Skye showcases a cluster of clear, open globes, each encircled with a slender brass ring. Each opening is off center and the globes fall to different lengths, with a Heritage Brass details pulling the look together perfectly. Adjustments are easily made with the cinching ring, also finished in Heritage Brass. Skye is part of the Lisa McDennon Collection.
- Lisa McDennon Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Install on a sloped ceiling 90 degrees
- ETL Listed
- Available in Heritage Brass finish with Clear glass
- Quick Ship
Materials Steel, glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 24 in W x 24 in D x 58 in H
- Shade: 7.75 in Dia (Small) and 10.75 in Dia (Large)
- Max Height: 90.75 in
- Canopy: 6.25 in Dia
- Wire Length: 120 in
- Downrod Length: (1)-6 in and (2)-12 in
- 6 x 100W max 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Location
SKU30306HBR GTIN640665006841 Catalog ID 23842141 Reference ID "Hinkley Skye Chandelier" (Stock ID 1525108047917)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.