The Skot light was developed in the early 1900s by LK (Lauritz Knudsen). It was originally developed for ships and maritime areas, but it has also become popular in other environments for its compact and sturdy design.
- Designed by LK as, 1900
- Suitable for outdoor use
- The fixture is available with two types of distribution: symmetric or asymmetric
- The asymmetric is only recommended for wall mounting
- The opal diffuser creates a soft light distribution
- Surface: Mounted directly to finished surface over a recessed 4” octagonal junction box
- Asymmetric distributions provided with half-masked cross guard; Symmetric distributions provided without masked cross guard
- Maritime and iconic design, architectural versatility
- Good light distribution
- Suitable for repetitive installations
- Belongs to a family with wall and bollard models
- UL Listed
- Wet Rated: Suitable for outdoor use
- Available in 3000K or 4000K color temperature
- Available in Natural Painted Aluminum finish
- Quick Ship
Diffuser: Injection molded white opal polycarbonate.
Base/cross guard: Die cast aluminum.
- Overall: 9.4 in Dia x 6.1 in H
- 15W 120-277V 3000K or 4000K LED lamp (not included)
- Wet Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5743911516, 5743911503 GTIN5703411631720, 5703411631737 Catalog ID 1349848 Reference ID "Louis Poulsen Skot Outdoor Wall or Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 434310708)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.