Created for the Four Seasons Restaurant at the Seagram Building in New York, this design is believed to be a collaborative effort between Mies van der Rohe, who designed the building, and Phillip Johnson, who designed the restaurant. The cantilevered chrome frame, lean profile and meticulous craftsmanship complement van der Rohe's Flat Bar Brno Chair, which was specified throughout the restaurant. In 2006 Knoll brought the design into mass production for the first time ever.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Mies van der Rohe.Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
- Upholstery available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Seat upholstered over a foam cushion reinforced with a plywood form
- Frame is bent steel with chrome plating
- Available in bar height only
- Stitching detail is found on the rear left hand corner of the stool
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into each piece
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in Polished Chrome or Antiqued Bronze frame
- Available in various colors
Materials Chrome-plated steel.
Antiqued bronze plating in satin finish.
Foam cushion over plywood seat.
Spinneybeck® Volo leather upholstery.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 17 in W x 17 in D x 30 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS, 257C, 257C-BAS Catalog ID 127276 Reference ID "Knoll MR Four Seasons Barstool" (Stock ID 196903653)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.