Made in Vermont by Copeland Furniture. Individual pieces within the Moduluxe collection can stand alone as stylish contemporary designs or can be arranged in a modular sectional for a semi-built-in configuration. Whether you’re imagining a conventional bedroom set or a sectional configuration, Moduluxe has the versatility and range of options to realize your vision.
- Moduluxe collection
- GREENGUARD Certified for low chemical emissions
- Includes (SPM-081) maple straight pull
- The Moduluxe Collection is crafted in solid maple, cherry or American black walnut hardwood
- Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique
- Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality
- Cases, desks and media units are available in a wide range of configurations, each sold separately
- Available in various colors
Care Instructions: Clean the surface of the furniture with a soft damp cloth and then dry thoroughly.
- ADA Compliant
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Natural hardwood, solid Maple hardwood. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 18 in W x 26.875 in D x 49 in H
- Wide Drawer: 30.3 in W x 14.7 in D x 5.5 in H
- Narrow Drawer:
Top: 23.6 in W x 14.7 in D x 2.8 in H
Middle: 23.6 in W x 14.7 in D x 5.5 in H
Bottom: 23.6 in W x 14.7 in D x 7.7 in H
Packaged Weight: 150 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 2-MOD-50-03, 2-MOD-50-04, 2-MOD-50-23, 2-MOD-50-33, 2-MOD-50-43, 2-MOD-50-53, 2-MOD-50-01, 2-MOD-50-11, 2-MOD-50-21, 2-MOD-50-41, 2-MOD-50-60, 2-MOD-50-62 Catalog ID 227445 Reference ID "Copeland Furniture Moduluxe 5 Drawer Dresser" (Stock ID 288543265)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.Cancellation PolicyReturn Policy
Contact Customer Service