SONNEMAN's Koma Meiji Pendant may look simple, but its modern appeal is executed brilliantly with intention and inspiration. Reminiscent of Japanese spinning tops, a popular toy from the 13th century, this stunning contemporary pendant showcases a minimalist beauty that will look right at home in modern environments. Made of aluminum and steel, this dimmable fixture looks amazing whether it's mounted in a series or on its own to accent the hallway, living room, or bedroom.
- Koma Collection
- Adjustable black or white silk covered cord
- ETL Listed
- Available in Incandescent or LED lamp type
- Available in Satin White or Satin Black color
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Metal, aluminum. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 15 in W x 15 in D x 7.25 in H
- Canopy: 5 in Dia
- Cord Length: 120 in
- 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 1 x 9W 120V 850 Lumens, 80CRI, 3000K GU24 base LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 2752.03-G, 2752.03-E, 2752.25-G, 2752.25-E GTIN872681062345, 872681072542, 872681062369, 872681067296 Catalog ID 1860965 Reference ID "Sonneman Koma Meiji Pendant" (Stock ID 661566404)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Sonneman:
5-year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.