The technical challenges of glass making have always inspired Oiva Toikka. His experiments with drop patterns carved in the glass mold gave rise to a new texture for glass in the 1960s. A classic pattern - in production from 1964 to 1988 - is back to beautify your table. Concentric rings of glass dewdrops form the graceful pattern to enhance the appeal of any meal.
- Kastehelmi Collection
- Designed by Oiva Toikka, 1964
- Country of Origin: Finland
- Available in Linen, Clear, Moss Green or Sea Blue color
- Available in three sizes
Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe.Designed by Oiva Toikka.
- Quick Ship
Materials Centrifugal spun glass. Specifications Overall Dimensions:
- Small: 6.75 in Dia x 0.7 in H
- Medium: 9.75 in Dia x 1.1 in H
- Large: 12.25 in Dia x 0.4 in H
- Small: 0.66 lbs.
- Medium: 1.54 lbs.
- Large: 3.09 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1025690, 1007055, 1007057, 1007340, 1026958, 1051169 GTIN6411923660822, 6411920009457, 6411920009471, 6411920055478, 6411923664103, 6411923667166 Catalog ID 7823016 Reference ID "iittala Kastehelmi Plate (Set of 4)" (Stock ID 5898847493)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.