After a sparkling youth wrapped in its silver outfit, Kaipo has had all the time to reflect on its deeper meaning. It has matured and developed to the next stage of its life, Kaipo TOO, a grown-up version with the same potential and an evolved insight.
The Kaipo TOO is the successor of the first Kaipo design, dating back to 2001. The lighting object still sports the classic shape of the archetypical lamp base. The main difference lies in the choice of materials. The first Kaipo was a statement of contrast, made of glass and steel. The Kaipo TOO radiates unity as it is made solely out of hand-blown glass.
Designed by Edward van Vliet.
- Designed in 2019
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Pewter or Sepia color
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Glass, metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 15.4 in Dia x 33.9 in H
- Cable Length: 51.2 in
- 1 x 150W max 220-240V 260 Lumens, 80CRI, 2700K, G9 base Halogen lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 8718282339528, 8718282339559 GTIN8718282339528, 8718282339559 Catalog ID 29638130 Reference ID "Moooi Kaipo TOO Table Lamp" (Stock ID 4121389858861)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.