The Funiculí is one Marset’s most emblematic lamps. Its design is over 30 years old, but is still just as modern and functional as the day it was designed. With its direct or indirect light, easily adjustable height and variety of bright and subdued colors, the Funiculí leaves little room for innovation. Yet there’s one avenue that remains unexplored.
Heir to the first Funiculí, this year they present a new version with a fabric shade, a design that Lluís Porqueras first conceived in 1979 but that is only now seeing the light of day.
Respecting the initial design to the fullest, only its proportions have been updated. In this new version, the cloth on the shade unlocks the light, allowing it to filter through and better illuminate the space. It shares the same structure as the original, so you can easily adjust the lamp to your desired height. The essence of both lamps continues to be their simplicity, but the new design is chic and classical, perhaps even more sophisticated than the original. This new category comes in floor, table and wall versions.
Designed by Lluis Porqueras.
- Funiculi Collection
- Stem and wall clip in black lacquered iron
- White or sand, made of a PVC-PET laminated film
- Base wrapped with black rubber
- Black electrical cord
- Assembly Required
- cULus Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in White or Sand shade color
- UL Listed
Materials Lacquered iron, polyester - PVC-PET laminate film. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 9.4 in W x 13.7 in D x 23.6 in H
- Shade: 9.4 in Dia x 7.9 in H
- Cord Length: 79.2 in
- 1 x 5W 120V E12 (candelabra base) LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A641-415, A641-416 Catalog ID 28202353 Reference ID "Marset Funiculi A LED Wall Scone" (Stock ID 3953502584877)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Marset:
2 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.