Enigma 545 was designed by Japanese designer Shoichi Uchiyama in 2007 and extends the Enigma family. Enigma 545 is a larger version of Enigma 425, based on the design idea of floating shades held by ultrathin wires, providing a transparent and light expression. The design fitted well with Louis Poulsens product philosophy, and was a new interpretation of the multi-shade system. Japanese grace combined with Scandinavian simplicity. An enigma is a mystery, referring to the fact that the shades appear to hover suspended when viewed illuminated from a distance.
- Enigma Collection
- Designed by Shoichi Uchiyama, 2007
- Suitable for large rooms and high ceilings
- Unique, Light and simple design
- Floating appearance
- Downward directed light
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Easy bulb changes
- Lateral dissemination of the light due to the special shade design
- You can see right through it
- Great architectural versatility
- Belongs to a family with three different sizes
- Canopy: White (Hal) or Brushed Aluminum (HID)
- Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- UL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Brushed Aluminum or Black finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Cone: cast aluminum.
Shades: matte acrylic.
Pendant stem: extruded brushed aluminum.
- Overall: 21.4 in Dia x 38.2 in H
- Cord Length: 144 in
- Metal Halide
- 1 x 50W 120V GU10 base, type PAR16 Halogen lamp (not included)
- 1 x 20W MR16 GX10 Ceramic Metal Halide lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 10000146256, 10000146257 GTIN5703411930366, 5703411930403 Catalog ID 32140 Reference ID "Louis Poulsen Enigma 545 Pendant" (Stock ID 172868565)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.