Few designs can match the timeless and sophisticated aesthetic of the Duplo-Dinamico rotational fan. Other manufacturers have tried to reproduce this unique design, though all have proven to be of lesser quality and durability. The fan heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both fan head position and fan blade speed.
- Duplo Collection
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans
- The Duplo is equipped with ecologically harvested mahogany blades without blade guards or metal blades with decorative metal blade cages
- This item can be converted into a ceiling lamp by installing the Downrod Light Canopy (sold separately)
- Field cuttable and Non-threaded downrod
- Standard comes with a standard 10" downrod
- A safety cage (sold separately) can be added to each metal blade
- The safety cages can be used on lower ceiling heights - as low as 7.0 Ft in the US or 8.2 Ft in Canada
- Wall control included
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite
- 19 or 31 degree blade pitch
- Damp location with protective powder or clear coat only
- Not recommended for salt water / ocean front applications
- UL Listed
- Available in Metal or Wood blades
- Available in various colors
- UL Listed
Materials Cast aluminum, heavy spun/stamped steel, marbleized bakelite, solid wood (for items with wood blades) Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 39 in W x 6 in H
- Blade Pitch: 31 degrees
- Overall: 36 in W x 6 in H
- Blade Pitch: 19 degrees
Downrod: 0.75 in Dia x 10 in H (for Standard)
- Airflow measure in cubic feet per minute at Average - Low speed (CFM): 1789 - 1240
- Watts average: 104
- Airflow efficiency average (CFM/Watts): 22
- Airflow measure in cubic feet per minute at Average - Low speed (CFM): 2959 - 2674
- Watts average: 75
- Airflow efficiency average (CFM/Watts): 43
- Damp Rated (for Brushed Nickel and Polished Chrome color)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: DD-CR-MTL, DD-CR-MTL-DAMP, DD-CR-WD, DD-CR-WD-DAMP, DD-WH-MTL, DD-WH-WD, DD-BK-MTL, DD-BK-WD, DD-BZZT-MTL, DD-BZZT-WD, DD-BRBR-MTL, DD-BRBR-WD, DD-BRCP-MTL, DD-BRCP-WD, DD-BN-MTL, DD-BN-MTL-DAMP, DD-BN-WD, DD-BN-WD-DAMP, DD-CP-MTL, DD-CP-WD, DD-PB-MTL, DD-PB-WD Catalog ID 80000 Reference ID "Matthews Fan Company Duplo Dinamico Ceiling Fan" (Stock ID 176342285)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.