As if merrily dancing upon a polished steel plate, the Diva floor lamp, designed by Peter Natedal and Thomas Kalvatn Egset for Northern, lives up to her name given her larger-than-life personality. Made of bent plywood in laminated oak or walnut, its spiraling midriff morphs into two distinctive versions of itself from different vantage points. The inner stem supports a mouth-blown glass globe with a frosted surface that softens the light. Also available in a pendant, the Diva is handmade of 32 individual strips of wood with the tools and techniques of traditional Norwegian laminated wood craftsmanship.
Designed by Peter Natedal.Designed by Thomas Kalvatn Egset.
- Diva Collection
- Designed by Peter Natedal and Thomas Kalvatn Egset
- Suitable for indoor use
- cULus Listed
- Available in 6 feet cord length with Clear color
- Available in Oak, Walnut or Smoked Oak shade color
- UL Listed
Materials Wood. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 19 in Dia x 47.25 in H
- Cord Length: 72 in
- Compact Fluorescent
- 1 x 9.5W E26 (medium base) type A19 LED lamp
- 1 x 15W E26 (medium base) Compact Fluorescent lamp
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 371, 370, 372 Catalog ID 22897803 Reference ID "Northern Lighting Diva Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 1448374566957)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via Complimentary 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.