Slender, firm and clear, the Diana lamp combines functional and compositional sobriety. A central metal shaft of variable diameter supports a slightly conical wide circular white linen shade.
- Diana Collection
- Designed by Federico Correa, Alfonso Milá and Miguel Milá, 1995
- Dimmer included
- UL Listed
- Available in Brass or Satin Nickel base finish
- Available in White Linen or Black Linen shade
Designed by Alfonso Mila.Designed by Federico Correa.Designed by Miguel Milá.
- Clean with a smooth cloth
- It is advised not to use any ammonia, solvent or abrasive products
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Satin nickel or golden structure, linen lampshade, cardboard upper diffuser. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 17.7 in Dia x 30.7 in H
- Shade: 17.7 in Dia x 9.4 in H
- Base: 9.8 in Dia
- Cable Length: 136.5 in
- 2 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 2 x 20W 120V E26 (medium base) Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- 2 x 12W 120V E26 (medium base) LED lamp (not included)
- Class II
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: DIA11+DIAM8, DIA11+DIAM6, DIA113+DIAM8, DIA113+DIAM6 Catalog ID 49391 Reference ID "Santa & Cole Diana Table Lamp" (Stock ID 172922189)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.