The sophisticated solution for display and storage.
The CH825 credenza was designed by Hans J. Wegner as part of a series of three and it soon became a popular item at auctions, valued for its style and functionality. In 2014, Carl Hansen & Søn relaunched the design based on Wegner’s original drawings to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Wegner’s birth.
The credenza offers an ideal surface for artistically arranging favorite objects, with plenty of additional storage space behind the elegant roller shutter doors. The interior features adjustable shelves and pullout drawers and is designed to enable simple installation of additional drawers.
Designed by Hans J. Wegner.Product Details
- Designed in 1959
- Available in Stainless steel leg finish
- Available in Walnut / Oil OR Oak / Oil finish
Materials Wood, Steel Loops. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 78.7 in W x 19.3 in D x 31.8 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CH825, CH825 Catalog ID 36593019 Reference ID "Carl Hansen and Son CH825 Credenza with Steel Loops Legs" (Stock ID 5178362134573)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Carl Hansen and Son:
5 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.