The Birdy wall light was designed by Birger Dahl in 1952, the midcentury modern style he achieved at the height of the important design movement expressing the gestalt of the era to a tee. The mounted version of this fixture has excellent DNA, as both the table and floor lamps were awarded the highly esteemed Golden Medal at the Milan Triennale. When Northern reintroduced this design classic, care was taken to preserve the original shape and highly functional features that originally made it such a well–loved light. The Birdy wall light comes in off-white or matte gray with a satin nickel finish and matte black with a brass metal finish. The inner shade is the same color as the exterior.
Designed by Birger Dahl.
- Birdy Collection
- Designed by Birger Dahl
- Suitable for indoor use
- cULus Listed
- Available in Black or White cord color
- Available in Black with Brass Body, White with Metallic Body OR Grey with Metallic Body finish
- UL Listed
Materials Steel. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 12.5 in D x 7.5 in H
- Backplate: 4.5 in W x 4.5 in H
- Compact Fluorescent
- 1 x 9.5W GU24 base, type A19 LED lamp
- 1 x 11W GU24 base Compact Fluorescent lamp
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 611, 610, 612 Catalog ID 22897597 Reference ID "Northern Lighting Birdy Wall Light" (Stock ID 1448374140973)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.