It is the new version of the iconic Bety lamp, chosen in 2008 as one of the reference designs of its time. The eco version is made of a recycled material adapting to the needs of this time.
Versatile and highly moldable materials are chosen for decorative lamp production, especially those which maintain their features of resistance and durability. This is the case of pressed cellulose, which is still made with ancestral techniques and suitably refined becomes a flexible material, ideal to generate compact but stylized structures. Among other virtues it has an extensive range of colors and it comes from recycled materials.
Designed by Arturo Alvarez.
- Bety Eco Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Included 98.4 in of cord Transparent color
- cULus Listed
- Available in various shade colors
Materials Shade: Pressed cellulose.
Base: Stainless steel.
- Overall: 19.7 in W x 19.7 in D x 72 in H
- Shade: 16.5 in Dia x 20.5 in H
- Cord Length: 98.4 in
- 1 x 12W max 120V E26 (medium base) LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: BECO03 43, BECO03 42, BECO03 46, BECO03 47, BECO03 48, BECO03 49, BECO03 50, BECO03 51, BECO03 52 Catalog ID 37156807 Reference ID "Arturo Alvarez Bety Eco Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 5204028686381)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.