Inspired by the coach lanterns of the early 19th century, this pendant will provide a warm, welcoming glow for modern-day travelers. Their elegant design delivers traditional style with a modern twist.
- Beacon Hall Collection
- Handcrafted to order by skilled artisans in Vermont, USA
- US Patent D651,737 S
- Slope ceiling adaptable
- Glass: Opal
- Dimmable (for LED)
- UL Listed
- Damp rated for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in Incandescent or LED lamp type
- Available in Black or Natural Iron finish
- American Made
- UL Listed
Materials Aluminum, Glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 12.1 in W x 12.1 in D x 16.1 in H
- Canopy: 5.3 in W x 5.3 in D
- Cord Length: 72 in
- Chain Length: 12 in
- 1 x 100W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 1 x 9.8W 120V 810 Lumens, 80 CRI, 2700K GU24 LED lamp (included)
- Damp Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 364820-1005, 364820-1015, 364820-1004, 364820-1014 Catalog ID 7517036 Reference ID "Hubbardton Forge Beacon Hall Pendant" (Stock ID 5704447813)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Hubbardton Forge:
Lifetime Limited Warranty when installed in residential setting.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.