The Arts & Crafts movement has many beneficiaries in the world of design, and the Bastian Chandelier is one of them. Joined by a number of designs in this family of fixtures, the chandelier has wrought iron and wood finished in chestnut and brass that would have made the likes of Frank Lloyd Wright take notice. The aged feel of the brass clasping the wood spokes brings extra warmth to this chandelier.
- Bastian Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Light Direction: Ambient
- Canopy Shape: Round
- UL/cUL Listed
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Chestnut / Brass OR Chateau Gray / Contemporary Silver finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Wood, wrought iron. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 23.5 in W x 23.5 in D x 29 in H
- Cord Length: 192 in
- Overall: 37.25 in W x 37.25 in D x 34 in H
- Cord Length: 156 in
Chain Length: 72 in
- 3 x 60W 120V E12 (candelabra base) type CA Flame Tip Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 6 x 60W 120V E12 (candelabra base) type G Globe Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 9000-0220, 9000-0008, 9000-0605, 9000-0606 GTIN633306010772, 633306008779, Catalog ID 27850137 Reference ID "Currey & Company Bastian Pendant" (Stock ID 3893392932909)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.