Recognized as part of modernism's first outdoor furniture collection, the 1966 Double Rocker by Knoll was purposefully built for simplicity and function. The mesh seats are sewn seamlessly into pure vinyl straps with a welded cast aluminum frame creating a Florida-inspired design with pre-French Revolution influence. Perfect for your day room or patio, the Schultz Collection features complementary tables and chairs for your finished set.
Designed by Richard Schultz.Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.Product Details
- Florida room-inspired outdoor rocking chair
- Seat and back are woven vinyl coated polyester mesh
- Straps are solid pure vinyl with no fillers
- Frame is welded cast and extruded aluminum finished
- Weather resistant polyester powder coat
- Stainless steel supports and connectors
- Available in Black or White mesh and strap color
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Designed by Richard Schultz in 1966
- Schultz Collection by Knoll
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Seat and back are woven vinyl coated polyester mesh.
Straps are solid pure vinyl with no fillers and sewn onto the mesh seat and back with Teflon thread.
Frame is welded cast and extruded aluminum finished in weather resistant polyester powder coat.
Stainless steel supports and connectors.
- Overall: 46 in W x 35 in D x 29 in H
- Seat Height: 14 in
- Arm Height: 20.5 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1966-255R-O-O-O, 1966-255R-W-W-W Catalog ID 24526448 Reference ID "Knoll 1966 Double Rocker" (Stock ID 1558680764461)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $226.73
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.