Richard Schultz designed the 1966 Collection at the request of Florence Knoll who, after retiring, wanted outdoor furniture that could withstand the corrosive Florida ocean air. The 1966 Collection is regarded as the first modern outdoor furniture and has been the category standard ever since.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Richard Schultz.Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.Product Details
- 1966 Collection
- Designed by Richard Schultz, 1966
- Frame in a variety of outdoor powder coat finishes
- Mesh, vinyl straps and frame in a variety of colors
- Glides included
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in various frame/mesh/straps
Materials Seat and back are woven vinyl coated polyester mesh.
Frame is welded cast and extruded aluminum finished in weather resistant polyester powder coat.
Stainless steel supports and connectors.
Straps are solid pure vinyl with no fillers and sewn onto the mesh seat and back with teflon thread.
- Overall: 19 in W x 24.25 in D x 39.25 in H
- Seat Height: 26 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1966-46C-W-W-W, 1966-46C-B-W-W, 1966-46C-O-O-O, 1966-46C-W-W-BLU, 1966-46C-W-W-LGR, 1966-46C-W-W-YEL, 1966-46C-W-W-ORG, 1966-46C-W-W-PLM, 1966-46C-W-W-007 Catalog ID 1600608 Reference ID "Knoll 1966 Counter Height Dining Chair" (Stock ID 460403392)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $123.83
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.