Danish designer Søren Rose was commissioned to design the Walker Lamp for The Silo – a former grain tower converted into apartments and public space in Copenhagen. The development is the centerpiece of an urban revitalisation scheme transforming the Nordhavnen waterfront district of the city. Each of the Silo’s 17 storeys is varies in size – resulting in 40 uniquely proportioned apartments (including one owned by MENU’s founder Bjarne Hansen). No two apartments are the same, but each is fitted with the brass Walker Lamp.
Designed by Søren Rose Studio.
- Suitable for indoor use
- Wiring: Hard-wired
- Dimmer: In-line Dial
- UL Listed
- Available in Brass / Black OR Opal / Bronzed Brass color
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Powder coated solid brass, textile cord. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 6.3 in W x 15.75 in D x 11 in H
- Cord Length: 42 in
- 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1945539, 1945539, 1944629, 1944629 GTIN5709262001170, 5709262001170, 5709262041305, 5709262041305 Catalog ID 12750253 Reference ID "Menu Walker Ceiling / Wall Light" (Stock ID 9520575369)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.