To celebrate Hans J. Wegner's impressive legacy, this year's specially made Wishbone Chair will be produced in a limited special edition from certified mahogany, an exclusive and noble wood which is well known for its deep, uniform color. The collector's item is carefully crafted from FSC®-certified wood and finished with high-gloss, water-based lacquer.
Designed by Hans J. Wegner.
- Designed in 1950
- Limited edition of the iconic Wishbone Chair, celebrating Hans J. Wegner’s 107th birthday
- Mahogany is a noble wood, known for its deep, uniform color
- The high-gloss lacquer accentuates the red-brown hues of the mahogany while adding an exclusive shiny finish
- The Wishbone Chair consists of 14 parts
- Seat is handwoven from 120 meters of paper cord
- FSC-certified mahogany (FSC C135991)
- Available in High-Gloss Lacquer Mahogany finish with Natural Paper Cord seat
Materials Mahogany wood, paper cord. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 21.6 in W x 20 in D x 29.9 in H
- Seat Height: 17.8 in
- Arm Height: 27.5 in
SKUCH24 Reference ID "Carl Hansen and Son Limited Edition CH24 Wishbone Chair" (Stock ID 6549757952045)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.