A dynamic collaboration of wood and metal highlights the essential architecture of a chair. Prominent steel components replace the connections that would typically be made from wood. A floating seat creates void space and enhances the attention paid to these essential moments of joinery.
- Parkdale Collection
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Available in various metal/wood finishes
Materials Cold rolled steel, solid walnut or white oak. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 17 in W x 18 in D x 29 in H
- Seat Height: 17.5 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: PARKdining Blk W.Oak Natural, PARKdining Blk W.Oak White, PARKdining Blk W.Oak Black, PARKdining Blk Walnut Walnut, PARKdining Wht W.Oak Natural, PARKdining Wht W.Oak White, PARKdining Wht W.Oak Black, PARKdining Wht Walnut Walnut Catalog ID 33051373 Reference ID "Hollis and Morris Parkdale Dining Chair" (Stock ID 4768863748141)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Hollis and Morris:
2 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.