"Lou eat is not a chair, it is an animal-like sculpture that could eat you." Philippe Starck
Lou Eat and Lou Think, along with Lou Read, form the Lou Read family, a seating collection that features plastic sculptural shapes. Lou Eat is the easiest and most versatile item in the collection, a small armchair upholstered in leather. Conceived as a dining room seat, it is also ideal as the sole protagonist of spaces.
- Lou Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Churchill Collant fabric color
More options are available; please contact our furniture experts, 1-888-222-4410 (press 1).Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Dai Sugasawa.Designed by Philippe Starck.Product Details
Materials Medium density flexible polyurethane chair with structural metal insert.
Fixed cover in leather and nylon feet.
- Overall: 20.4 in W x 22 in D x 32.2 in H
- Seat Height: 18.5 in
SKU867312ZC Catalog ID 32621139 Reference ID "Driade Lou Eat Dining Chair" (Stock ID 4623582396461)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for Covid-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service will be replaced by Front Door Delivery.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.