Designed by Piero Lissoni in 2011, the Tight Light plays on the perspective of size with outstanding results. The main body of this wall lamp is made of white painted extruded aluminum. The lateral friezes are die-cast aluminum and have been rotated to 45-degrees using digital control in order to flow seamlessly with the light’s body. The injection-printed PMMA (Polymethyl methacrylate) diffusers have a photo-engraved finish and the attachment is PA66. The junction box is covered with a back plate. The profile is shaped like the letter "T" for "Tight Light.” The Tight Light offers indirect light. It is non-dimmable.
Inspiration behind the design: As he designed the Long Light and the Tight Light, Piero Lissoni considered both the smallness and the magnificence of the universe. His design is the epitome of purity and minimalism.
- Designed in 2011
- Suitable for indoor use
- ADA Compliant
- Available in White finish
Designed by Piero Lissoni.
- Do not use alcohol or other solvents
- Use only a soft cloth to clean the appliance, dampened with water and soap or mild cleanser if needed for resistant dirt
- Quick Ship
- ADA Compliant
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Aluminum, PMMA. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 6.3 in W x 3.9 in D x 5.1 in H
- 2 x 10W 110-240V 1989 Lumens, 80CRI, 3000K LED lamp
- Dry Rated
SKUF0011009 Catalog ID 32985275 Reference ID "FLOS Tight Wall / Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 4735280611373)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.