Celebrated ceramic artist, Eva Zeisel, designed the Summer Collection and the Spring Collection in 2012 for Leucos. Zeisel took the soft sculptural lines that she developed over her life’s work in ceramics and forged them into large illuminated vessels using traditional hand blown Venetian glass. The result is a family of wall, suspension and table lamps that will brighten and freshen your home, office or contract project with a beautiful subtle glow. Summer and Spring is available in two incamiciato hand blown glass finishes: gloss honey or gloss white.
Designed by Eva Zeisel.
- Summer Collection
- Designed by Eva Zeisel, 2012
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for indoor use
- On/off switch
- Available in Glossy White or Gloss Honey glass color
- Available in Chrome finish
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Glass shade, polished chrome base. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 11.4 in Dia x 12.25 in H
- 1 x 75W 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent or Halogen lamp (not included)
- 1 x 10W 120V E26 (medium base) Retrofit LED lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 0004054, 0004055 Catalog ID 2118033 Reference ID "Leucos Summer Table Lamp" (Stock ID 1079333125)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.