First built for use on submarines in 1944, the Navy Chair has been in continuous production ever since. With the famous 77 step Process, their craftsmen take soft, recycled aluminum, hand form and weld it- then temper it for strength. Finally, the chair is anodized for a durable finish. They guarantee the Navy Chairs for life.
Original round metal glide with a Lexan® cap, for the Navy collection. For all-around use. Especially suited for carpeted floors, to reduce friction.
Designed by Philippe Starck.
- Navy Collection
- Made in the USA in Hannover, PA
- Aluminum is naturally fireproof
- Soft plastic TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) glides for all-around use
- Available in Brushed Aluminum or Polished Aluminum finish
- Available in various upholsteries
- American Made
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Frame: Recycled aluminum.
Maharam Ledger: 100% Polyurethane.
- Overall: 17.5 in W x 21.25 in D x 33 in H
- Seat Height: 18 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1002, 1002 P, 1002, 1002, 1002, 1002, 1002, 1002, 1002, 1002, 1002, 1002 P, 1002 P, 1002 P, 1002 P, 1002 P, 1002 P, 1002 P, 1002 P, 1002 P Catalog ID 12969603 Reference ID "Emeco Navy Upholstered Chair" (Stock ID 9709049801)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Emeco:
Lifetime warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.