Introducing a pair of limited edition Elk Chairs from furniture designers Gus* Modern and heritage textile brand Pendleton Woolen Mills.
Pendleton has an outstanding legacy of designing graphic jacquard patterns, many of which are inspired by Indigenous and southwestern motifs. For this collaboration, the Pendleton fabrics are produced by Sunbrella, which brings an exceptional level of quality and performance to the upholstery, and makes these chairs ideally suited for modern spaces that demand high style and easy maintenance.
Whether they’re destined for a lakeside cabin or downtown loft, these designs celebrate the perfect union of textiles and furniture.
Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.
- Elk Collection
- Limited edition
- Ships fully assembled
- Available in White / Ash Natural finish
- Available in Sunbrella Canyon Lands Desert fabric color
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Fabric upholstery, powder-coated steel legs, bent walnut plywood frame. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 25 in W x 35 in D x 42 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 37 in W x 28 in D x 44 in H
Packaged Weight: 57 lbs.
SKUECCHELKX-candes Catalog ID 21883791 Reference ID "Gus Gus x Pendleton Elk Chair Desert" (Stock ID 1311979765805)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $139.50
Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.