MENU’s Afteroom Collection is defined by a ‘less is more’ aesthetic that profiles honest materials on elegant furniture with lasting appeal. The minimalist designs are uncompromising when it comes to comfort and instantly recognizable for their sleek silhouettes. Continuing the streamlined simplicity of the Afteroom series, the new Afteroom Dining Chair Plus reveals a chair in its most simplistic form. Made from a humble, yet highly versatile material that exemplifies the innovative manufacturing advancements of the 20th century, the new plywood design is made from thin sheets of oak veneer that have been glued in layers with grains running in opposite directions. Incredibly strong and exceedingly lightweight, the gently curved chair is available in natural, dark stained or black oak, which each profile the natural beauty of the wood grain and lend appealing warmth to the design. The addition of textile upholstery further enhances the level of comfort and the soft silhouette makes it easily adapt to a range of spaces where its versatility, flexibility and strength make it the ideal choice as an everyday object of beauty and function.
“Afteroom is an advocate of the traces of time. The collection shares the spirit of this thought to result in designs that people will not tire of and will want to keep for generations to come. We hope our designs will be used as practical, elegant objects that are graceful accompaniments to life.” – Hung-Ming Chen & Chen-Yen Wei, Afteroom.
Designed by Afteroom.
- Afteroom Collection
- Country of Manufacture: Bulgaria/Latvia
- Suitable for indoor use
- Weight capacity tested up to 360 lbs
- Available in various Seat and back fabrics
- Available in Natural Oak, Black Ash or Dark Oak Frame finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Seat, backrest and legs: Natural oak veneer with matte lacquer, dark stained oak with matte lacquer, black painted ash with matte lacquer and beech core.
Seat and black with upholstery:
- Aniline leather.
- Fiord: 92% New wool, 8% Nylon.
- Melange Nap: 97% New wool, 3% Nylon.
- Overall: 22.4 in W x 23.2 in D x 31.7 in H
- Seat Height: 18.4 in
Product Weight: 9.7 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 8356970, 8358550, 8357550, 8358985, 8358665, 8357985, 8357665, 8356985, 8356665 Catalog ID 35132638 Reference ID "Menu Afteroom Plywood Upholstered Dining Chair" (Stock ID 5107564183597)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.