- Ships via: Complimentary Inside Delivery & Package Removal
- Shipping Cost: Free Shipping
Shipping Time: Ships in 14-16 weeks.
- 100% Price Match
- # SKU: 28301504
- Sustainable Brand
- Space Saving
- Inside Delivery
* Please note, this product option is made-to-order, non-cancellable, and excluded from our 30-day return policy.
The tea trolley was inspired by British tea culture, which Aino and Alvar Aalto had become acquainted with through their many travels, as well as by the Japanese woodwork and architecture they admired. With a frame composed of two birch lamella loops, Tea Trolley 901 features two shelves and a solid birch handle. Twin wheels, in combination with the lightweight quality of birch, mean the trolley can be easily maneuvered and parked at will. Over the years, numerous variations of the Tea Trolley have been produced. Dutch designer and color expert Hella Jongerius delved into Artek’s archives to offer her own take on one of Alvar Aalto’s most cherished products. Her subtle interventions resulted in a light and a dark version of the trolley, which play with the shifting light on the product’s upper and lower trays.
Alvar Aalto's Tea Trolleys serve as highly functional and distinctive additions to a dining room or hospitality area. Introduced at the 1937 Paris World's Fair, they are in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art.
- Tea Trolley Collection
- Designed in 1936
- Made in Finland
- Available in Black Lacquered Birch/Charcoal color
Current selected SKU: 28301504
"Artek Tea Trolley 901" (Stock ID 167762132)
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.
Overall Dimensions: 35.4 in W x 19.7 in D x 22 in H
Frame and top: edge birch lacquered.
Shelf alternatives: Black linoleum.
Wheels: lacquered MDF, black rubber rings.
Ships via Complimentary 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
- Delivery: This level of service includes inside delivery to room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices. Please note, customer signature is required and returns will not be accepted once successful delivery has been completed.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Please note, this product option is made-to-order, non-cancellable, and excluded from our 30-day return policy.Return Policy
Please note, this product option is non-returnable, non-cancellable, and excluded from our 30-day return policy.
Why Shop With Us?
- Free Shipping*
- Authentic Modern Design
- 100% Price Match
- A+ Rated by BBB
- Since 2003
2Modern is an Authorized Artek DealerContact our Artek specialist today via chat or (888) 222-4410.