"I designed these vases, thinking about the flowers they are to contain - almost taking them back to their original habitat. What can be a better "container" than their own roots, the means by which nourishment and water gets to the petals and leaves?" - Giorgio Bonaguro
The root vases are ambivalent objects that want to combine simple lines with an iconic shape: an outer clear glass cylinder is joined with an internal element in colored glass which represents the roots of a flower. These objects, made in blown borosilicate glass, are ambivalent because they can be used as decorative flower pots in two directions: on the first side as an one flower-vase and for group of flowers of the other side.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Giorgio Bonaguro.
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Blue color
- Quick Ship
Materials Glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 4.7 in Dia x 9.8 in H
- Large: 4.7 in Dia x 13.7 in H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 8901553, 8901552 Catalog ID 32681201 Reference ID "Driade Root Blue Vase" (Stock ID 4644640948269)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for Covid-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service will be replaced by Front Door Delivery.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyReturn Policy
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service