During the pandemic, movies were one of Clarence Mallari’s sources for inspiration: “I became fascinated with the shape and function of a lifebuoy and wondered how I could translate it into lighting. It took me some time to come out with the design due to the fact that it was challenging to conceive and arduous to make.” The frame on the Portmeirion Large Chandelier is made of wrought iron around which abaca rope has been wrapped for the nautical feel that inspired it. This large version of the Portmeirion has 12 lights, which are suspended on an aircraft cable to make the fixtures seem like they are floating in the sea.
Designed by Clarence Mallari.
- Suitable for indoor use
- Adjustable height
- 14 ft Silver cord color
- Canopy Shape: Round
- Available in Satin Black/Abaca Rope finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Wrought iron, abaca rope. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 50 in Dia x 6 in H
- Hang Height: 23-129 in
- Canopy: 6 in Dia x 1 in H
- Cord Length: 168 in
- 12 x 60W 120V E12 (candelabra base) type G Globe Incandescent lamp
- Dry Rated
Packaged Weight: 64 lbs.
SKU9000-0805 GTIN633306038790 Reference ID "Currey & Company Portmeirion Chandelier" (Stock ID 6638810431533)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.