Low Voltage electronic transformer designed to be used as a replacement part for factory installed transformers or installed in a properly listed enclosure.
- All connections must be made in an enclosure for proper installations
- In the case of a system overload or short circuit the transformer will revert to a hold inch position and then automatically reset the system when the problem is solved
- System protection is designed to last several hours
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmers
- Dimmers should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer
- Available in four wattages
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Built-in auto reset, soft start, short and overload circuit protection features.
The soft start delayed start feature extends lamp life by delaying the abrupt inrush current to the lamp.
- Overall: 1.4 in W x 2.4 in D x 1 in H
- Overall: 3.7 in W x 1.4 in D x 1 in H
- Overall: 3.5 in W x 1.5 in D x 1.25 in H
- Output: 12V
- Frequency: 20khz
- Minimum Watts: 1W
SKUEN-1260-R-AR, EN-1260-R2, EN-1275-R-AR, EN-12100-R-AR, EN-12150-R-ARCurrent selection: GTIN790576094595, 790576094694, 790576094618, 790576094632, 790576094649Current selection: Catalog ID 258251 Reference ID 312233821
Shipping DetailsShipping Time: Ships in 1 business day.Shipping Cost: $15.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by WAC Lighting:
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.