The Jonathan Adler Havana 698 Wall Sconce for Robert Abbey is a beautiful modern wall light with Mid Century overtones. Comprised of painted metal, this Robert Abbey design features a white flared metal form, cinched in the middle by a polished nickel band, yielding a simple sophisticated design that casts both upward and downward illumination. The Jonathan Adler Havana 698 Wall Sconce makes an ideal wall lamp for hallway, entryway, or anywhere where nuanced lighting is crucial.
- Havana Collection
- Designed by Jonathan Adler for Robert Abbey
- Powder Coat White Metal shade With Perforated design
- Direct Wire only
- Cord color: Black and White
- UL Listed
- Damp Rated: Suitable for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in Polished Nickel finish
Care Instructions:To clean, use soft dry cloth only. Do not use any chemical or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the finish.Designed by Jonathan Adler.
- UL Listed
Materials Metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 6.25 in W x 4 in D x 15.25 in H
- Mounting Plate Center: 13 in
- 2 x 60W 120V E12 (candelabra base) type B10 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
SKUW698 GTIN8322269808 Catalog ID 29583140 Reference ID "Jonathan Adler Havana 698 Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 4116362657837)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.