The Green tools collection makes it easy to eat more vegetables with a range of utensils to facilitate preparation. All the tools and knives have been specifically developed for preparing vegetables and fruit.
The handles are made of a sustainable composite material, in which 50 percent of the plastic is replaced with wheat fibre.
The paring knife provides full control when cutting and chopping herbs and small vegetables. Its sharp blade cuts perfectly, which makes working in the kitchen easy and safe as you can slice and chop with great precision. Thanks to the shape of the handle, the knife sits firmly and safely in your hand, whether you are using a cutting board or peeling fruit or vegetables.
A Santoku is a fantastic all-round kitchen knife which is perfect for chopping and slicing vegetables, meat and fish. Thanks to its thin, sharp blade, the Santoku knife is easy to use and particularly good for precision work.
The serrated edge of this tomato knife easily cuts into tough tomato skins as well as other fruit and vegetables. The knife is ideal for cutting any food with a crust, rind or skin.
Designed by Tools.
- Green tool Collection
- Designed in Spring 2020
- Include: Paring Knife, Tomato Knife and Santoku Knife
- Very practical
- Sits well in the hand
- Serrated blade – perfect for tomatoes
- Good for cutting through crusts and skins
- Good all-round knife
- Thin sharp blade
- Sustainable material
Materials Composite (50% wheat fiber & 50% PP) and 5Cr15MoV stainless steel. Specifications Dimensions:
- Paring Knife: 8 in W x 1.1 in D x 1 in H
- Tomato Knife: 10.6 in W x 1 in D x 1.4 in H
- Santoku Knife: 12.2 in W x 1.2 in D x 2.2 in H
- Paring Knife: 9.5 in W x 2.4 in D x 1.5 in H
- Tomato Knife: 12.2 in W x 2.4 in D x 1.5 in H
- Santoku Knife: 13.8 in W x 3.3 in D x 1.6 in H
- Paring Knife: 0.13 lbs.
- Tomato Knife: 0.09 lbs.
- Santoku Knife: 0.29 lbs.
- Paring Knife: 0.26 lbs.
- Tomato Knife: 0.33 lbs.
- Santoku Knife: 0.53 lbs.
SKU531428 + 531419 + 531425 GTIN5706631199117 Catalog ID 37865828 Reference ID "Eva Solo Green Tool Knife Set" (Stock ID 5236732395565)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.