The new Gravity Collection designed by Space Copenhagen, consisting of a table lamp and a floor lamp, is aesthetically contrasting strength and fragility. Taking its name from the lamp’s distinctive balance between the anchoring of the heavy, cylindrical base and the lightweight, airy shade, it beautifully merges into a sculptural whole. Blending understated elegance, clean functionality and effortless in its own succinct and simple way, the Gravity Lamp gives an ambient and subtle light display and creates different moods and expressions depending on the choice of size and combination of materiality.
Designed by Space Copenhagen.Product Details
- Gravity Collection
- Pull chain switch inside shade
- Foot dimmer on cable
- cUL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Canvas or White shade color
- Available in Blackened Steel base finish
Materials Canvas or white textile, steel. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 19.7 in Dia x 66.5 in H
- Base: 5.1 in Dia x 14 in H
- Cord Length: 78.7 in
- 3 x 75W max 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included) OR
- 3 x 57W max 120V E26 (medium base) Halogen lamp (not included) OR
- 3 x 10-12W max 120V E26 (medium base) LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 10012240, 10012241 Catalog ID 28570923 Reference ID "Gubi Gravity Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 3985146347565)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.