Atlas transforms a common bulb into a spotlight, enveloping it following its outline. Taking its nudity as the starting point, it dresses the bulb up with a transparent suit that also gives the lamp the added benefit of lightness. Atlas is a directional spotlight made of transparent polycarbonate and a polyamide base.
Designed by Joan Gaspar.
- Suitable for indoor use
- Assembly required
- Transparent polycarbonate shade that envelopes the light source
- Frame made of white polyamide
- UL Listed
- Available in Transparent finish
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Frame: White polyamide.
- Overall: 4.3 in Dia x 6.5 in H
- Max Height: 124.6 in
- Canopy: 4 in Dia x 1 in H
- Cord Length: 118.1 in
- 1 x 75W 120V E26 (medium base) type PAR30 Halogen lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUA34-019 Catalog ID 79576 Reference ID "Marset Atlas Suspension Light" (Stock ID 174655873)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.