Tripod from 1953 reflects the clean minimalism of Old Masters Hvidt & Mølgaard. A floor lamp built from lacquered steel with brass details, it strikes a delicate balance between the stark simplicity of its design and the softness injected by the curved edges of its base. Although it was designed in 1953, this is the first time it’s in production.
- Designed in 1953
- Suitable for indoor use
- The shade is spun from a single piece of aluminum
- The base is made from bend steel tubes and welded together
- The lamp is lacquered in a satin matte finish
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: A++ - E
- On/off switch
- Available in Black, Moss or Maroon finish
Designed by Hvidt.Designed by Mølgaard.
- Clean with soft dry cloth
- Always switch off electricity supply before cleaning
- Quick Ship
Materials Lacquered metal shade and base, lacquered brass, fabric cord. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 18.5 in W x 24.8 in D x 52.8 in H
- Cord Length: 78.7 in
- 1 x 60W max 110-120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: AT-14080032, AT-14080094, AT-1408001 Catalog ID 34406358 Reference ID "&Tradition Tripod Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 5049139626029)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.