Boasting a singular spherical silhouette, the Topan Pendant Lamp was truly ahead of its time. Conceived by Verner Panton, one of Denmark’s most experimental Modernist architects and designers, the Topan was a precursor to the Pop Art Movement. A sculptural gem that not only provides illumination, it also acts as a decorative element either alone or in clusters. Adding a cosy intimacy to any interior.
Originally designed for the Astoria Hotel and Restaurant in Trondheim, Norway, the Topan became an integral design element in Panton’s approach to visually immersive environments, saturated with vivid colors, patterns and provocative furnishings. It was also the predecessor to the FlowerPot lamps that followed, which together with Topan are design siblings.
The Topan shade is spun into shape from a single piece of aluminum using a special set of tools. The spinning is performed by highly skilled craftsmen who have decades of experience producing the Topan pendant.
- Designed in 1959
- Suitable for indoor use
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: A++ - E
- Canopy included
- UL Listed
- Available in various finishes
Designed by Verner Panton.
- Clean with soft dry cloth
- Always switch off electricity supply before cleaning
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Lacquered aluminum with fabric cord. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 8.3 in Dia x 7.5 in H
- Cord Length: 118.1 in
- 1 x 40W max 110-120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: AT-207822, AT-20783101, AT-207845, AT-207850, AT-207852, AT-207822, AT-20783101, AT-207845, AT-207850, AT-207852, AT-207822, AT-20783101, AT-207845, AT-207850, AT-207852, AT-207822, AT-20783101, AT-207845, AT-207850, AT-207852, AT-207822, AT-20783101, AT-207845, AT-207850, AT-207852, AT-207822, AT-20783101, AT-207845, AT-207850, AT-207852, AT-207822, AT-20783101, AT-207845, AT-207850, AT-207852 Catalog ID 34403888 Reference ID "&Tradition Topan Pendant Light" (Stock ID 5049108234285)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.