A 24 karat gold square base elevates the floating frame of the Lydian crib. The satin sheen of the gold boldly contrasts the richness of the American sourced solid black walnut. Each piece is bench-made in a small batch production using hand-selected wood in Los Angeles. Inset end panels are constructed from walnut plywood to preserve the interior structure of the crib. One step removal of the front panel converts crib to toddler bed. Made in the US.
- 24k gold plated aluminum with a satin finish.
- American black walnut with no-VOC finish: less than 0.1 g/liter, no off-gassing, and made with vegetable-based ingredients.
- Converts to toddler bed (no conversion kit required).
- 4 adjustable mattress heights.
- Bench-made and metal plated in Los Angeles.
- Meets ASTM International and US CPSC safety standards
- Meets and exceeds US and Canadian safety standards.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- American Made
||American Black Walnut Finish with 24 carrot gold.
Assembled: 30.12 W x 54.37 L x 35 H
Interior Dimensions: 52.4 L x 28 W
Shipping Time: Ships in 2-4 business days. Please note: This product is currently backordered.
Ships via Complimentary 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Cancellation & Return Policy
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.