Filled with Hygge, (the Danish word for comfort) Scandinavian bedrooms are light and airy, layered with cozy accents that inspire peace and restfulness. With a focus on a limited color palette sprinkled with the warmth of natural woods and rustic accents, we’ve put together a selection of bedroom ideas that show capturing the serenity and simple sophistication of Scandinavian decor has never been easier.
Modern Storage Beds
Top Scandinavian Bedroom Ideas For Sophisticated and Streamlined Sleep
12 Dreamy Contemporary Beds
Our favorite contemporary beds are a handsome lot. Ranging from minimal to luxurious, Mid Century-informed to forward-thinking, each of these elegant designs has been meticulously crafted to induce sweet dreams.
Use a storage bed to improve the style and function of your bedroom
Storage beds provide a unique opportunity to maximize the footprint of your bed. In lieu of a hard-to-clean under-bed area filled with dust bunnies or pet hair, you’ll enjoy a convenient place for off-season clothing, blankets or sheets, and more. Storage beds also provide complete stability for your mattress, eliminating the need for a foundation or box spring and saving you money.
How to choose a modern storage bed
- California king storage beds don’t just provide the greatest amount of surface area for sleeping - they provide the most storage, too. California kings are ideal for those with large rooms, for people who enjoy having plenty of space in bed, and for tall individuals.
- A king modern bed frame with storage provides ample sleeping and storage space, making it the ideal choice for couples with a moderately large bedroom.
- Queen-sized modern storage beds are generously sized, but not overly large. Ideal for modest bedrooms, queen storage beds accommodate 1 to 2 people and allow for plenty of stowing space beneath.
- Twin beds are a wise choice for children’s bedrooms. Ideal for stashing clothes for next season, toys, or even everyday clothing, a twin storage bed meets every need without taking up an excessive amount of space.
- Upholstered storage beds offer modern design, a luxurious and textured look, and accommodations for anything you need to store.
- Wood storage beds bring a natural touch to your space with the durability and timeless look of wood.
- Mid-century modern storage beds combine retro style with unique designs for a unique and functional approach.
- Boho bed frames with storage add a modern, light, and charming touch to your space.
- Scandinavian style storage beds bring simplicity and unmissable style to your modern bedroom.
- Farmhouse storage beds are inviting and comfortable, making them the ideal complement to just about any decor scheme and existing furniture.
Modern storage beds are the perfect combination of practicality and refined design
Modern storage bed frames make full use of otherwise unused under-bed space. With brands like Blu Dot, Copeland Furniture, Calligaris, Huppe, Eastvoid, and more, 2Modern offers a variety of styles, materials, colors, and sizes. A contemporary storage bed will make your bedroom a more useful, cozy, and beautiful area.
Top Products: Storage Platform Bed by MASH Studios | Sonoma Bed by Mobican | Lid Storage Bed by Blu Dot | Sofia Bed with Storage by Mobican | Mansfield Storage Bed by Copeland Furniture | Monterey 52-inch Storage Bed by Copeland Furniture | Berkeley Storage Bed by Copeland Furniture | Sereno Storage Bed by Huppe | Silk Storage Bed by Huppe | Paris Storage Bed by Huppe | Moduluxe Storage Bed with Clapboard Headboard by Copeland Furniture | Moduluxe Storage Bed with Panel Headboard by Copeland Furniture