Ango Unit Cocoon Table lamps are each a unique collection of one. They perch on a table or cabinet like a beautiful bouquet, bringing a natural element to any setting.
Each silk cocoon could be processed into hundreds of meters of thread, but in this case, they are used in their natural form. Each cocoon is threaded onto a hand soldered wire matrix. Much of the magic of using silk cocoon as a light diffuser stems from light being refracted by the material at different angles, producing subtly different colors, and levels of luminosity. The base of the table lamp is a copper plated cylinder.
- Unit Collection
- Handmade in Bangkok, Thailand
- Local, natural materials and low impact/low energy production process
- 8’ clear cord set with rocker switch
- UL Listed
- Available in Natural, Red or Black color
Care Instructions: Shades can be lightly vacuumed and wiped with a damp cloth.
- UL Listed
Materials Base: Hand finished stainless steel with copper.
Diffuser: silk cocoon.
- Overall: 12 in Dia x 9.5 in H
- Base: 3 in Dia
- 1 x 9W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 or G16 LED lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: AW-TL15036, AW-TL15036R, AW-TL15036B Catalog ID 20961768 Reference ID "ANGO Unit Cocoon Table Lamp" (Stock ID 696745590829)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.