RO lamp draws inspiration from the old craft maker traditions in the 1920s and 1930s where a simple lamp shade was made of ne and yarn usually tied around a wooden stand. The RO lamp shade is made of jute yarn tied around a simple base in line with the old traditions in Denmark. Set down inside the lamp shade is a brass disc to shield the viewer from the light source and to allow for the light to be refracted outward through the yarns, creating a very cosy light. The lamp name RO in Danish refers to the calmness and simple human feeling of well being.
Table lamp with switch on braided fabric cord, providing diffused ambient light.
- Designed in 2019
- Suitable for indoor use
- 118.1 inch black braided cord
- UL Listed
Care Instructions:Dust with soft dry cloth or vacuum. Always switch off electricity supply before cleaning.Designed by Kim Richardt.
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Jute yarn shade.
Blackened iron frame.
Brass plate diffuser.
Fabric covered cord.
- Overall: 9 in Dia x 15.75 in H
- Cord Length: 118.1 in
- 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUMH-RO Catalog ID 36207568 Reference ID "Made by Hand RO Table Lamp" (Stock ID 5161046016045)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.