The fixture provides soft lighting. PH 2/1 is designed on the principle of a reflecting multi-shade system, creating harmonious and glare-free lighting. The shade design is based on a logarithmic spiral, with the center of the light source placed in the spiral’s focal point.
Designed by Poul Henningsen.
- PH Collection
- Designed in 1926/1927
- Suitable for indoor use
- High level of light comfort; Soft, diffused and glare-free light (reflected light)
- Switch: In-line on/off switch provided
- Included 120 inch of Black cord color
- cULus Listed
- Available in Brass Metalized, Black Metalized or Chrome finish
- Available in White Opal glass
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Shades: Mouth-blown white opal glass.
Top plate, base and stem: Brass metalized, black metalized or high lustre chrome plated, machined brass.
- Overall: 7.9 in Dia x 14 in H
- Base: 4.7 in Dia
- Cord Length: 120 in
- 1 x 33W 120V G9 base, type T4 Bipin LED lamp
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5744907105, 5744907121, 5744907118 Catalog ID 36859847 Reference ID "Louis Poulsen PH 2/1 Table Lamp" (Stock ID 5189474779181)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.