The timeless exuberance of flame-stitch needlework meets the shade-shifting dimension of our bi-coloryarns in Quill. This variation on a twill weave is especially dense, creating arichsurface in which the chevron pattern interacts with tonal stripes. Woven floor mats are made from Chilewich’s durable signature woven textile bonded with a flexible, commercial-grade latex backing.
- Quill Collection
- Made in the USA
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Forest, Mulberry or Sand color
Care Instructions: Vacuum to remove loose dirt or wipe clean with soap, water, and a soft sponge or cloth. Resists stain-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- American Made
Materials Terrastrand yarns with 25% renewable vegetable content.
100% phthalate free.
- Small: 26 in W x 72 in L
- Large: 30 in W x 106 in L
- Thickness: 0.14 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 200715-003, 200715-001, 200715-002, 200716-001, 200716-002, 200716-003 GTIN667880936241, 667880936227, 667880936234, 667880936166, 667880936173, 667880936180 Catalog ID 35940916 Reference ID "Chilewich Quill Woven Runner" (Stock ID 5146634977325)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.