The sequence of geometric shapes and repetition are definitive hallmarks of the Bouroullec brothers. Their mastery, meticulousness, and tireless ability to always go a step further, has led them to work on Blur, a collection that offers two different readings. When viewing the rug from afar, an indefinite, unfocused surface is apparent, that gives its name to the collection. Nevertheless, upon approaching the rug, lines and rhythmic rhombuses in different proportions are revealed, in the purest kinetic style.
This blurred effect has been achieved by inverting the sense in which the kilims are traditionally woven, which makes the process much more laborious. This change in weaving causes the lines to be blurred, mixing two colors unevenly, creating an aged rug, reminiscent of the past.
- Blur Collection
- Hand loomed technique
- Anti-slide pad included
- Available in Green color
Designed by Erwan Bouroullec.Designed by Erwan Bouroullec + Ronan Bouroullec.Designed by Ronan Bouroullec.
- Can be dry-cleaned
- Nanimarquina recommends to vacuum your rug regularly
- Clean any spillages with a suitable product before they dry
- Nanimarquina recommends to take your rug to a specialist dry-cleaner, if necessary
Materials 100% Hand spun Afghan Wool. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 29.5 in W x 157.5 in L SKU01BLU000RUN20 Catalog ID 19342945 Reference ID "Nanimarquina Blur Runner" (Stock ID 265498329097)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.