An angular stool that celebrates the essential architecture of a chair through wood and metal. Prominent steel components replace the connections that would typically be made from wood. The intervention creates an alluring counterpoint to Parkdale's solid oak and walnut features: slight tapered limbs, a sharp backrest and a contoured floating seat.
- Parkdale Collection
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Available in various metal/wood finishes
Materials Cold rolled steel, solid wood oak or walnut. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 16.5 in W x 18.5 in D x 37.75 in H
- Seat Height: 29.5
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: PARKbar Blk W.Oak Natural, PARKbar Blk W.Oak White, PARKbar Wht W.Oak Natural, PARKbar Wht W.Oak White, PARKbar Blk W.Oak Black, PARKbar Blk Walnut Walnut, PARKbar Wht W.Oak Black, PARKbar Wht Walnut Walnut Catalog ID 33051382 Reference ID "Hollis and Morris Parkdale Bar Stool" (Stock ID 4768863715373)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Hollis and Morris:
2 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.