Shade is a flat, tight twill weave that employs the same warp stripe and bicolor yarns as the tabletop Ombré pattern, creating an elegantly gradual shift in color. All woven floor mats are made from Chilewich’s durable signature woven textile bonded with a flexible commercial-grade backing.
- Made in the USA
- Easy clean
- Phthalate free
- Every square yard of TerraStrand saves 0.02 gallons of petroleum and 0.41 pounds of CO2 as compared to conventional woven vinyls
- Microban works continuously for the lifetime of the product to inhibit the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Available in various sizes
- Available in 2 colors: Chrome, Birch
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Best suited on dry surfaces.
- Vacuum to remove loose dirt.
- If necessary, clean with a residential carpet cleaner or wet mop the surface. Lift the mat off the floor and allow face and backing to air dry completely before placing the mat on the floor again.
- Blot spills quickly with a lint-free cloth. Should a stain occur, scrub with a soft bristle brush and a bleach-based cleanser; this will remove the stain without altering the fabric.
- Do not iron. Do not machine wash.
- Avoid use of rubber castors or placing objects made of rubber on the woven floor mat, discoloration will occur.
- When moving or storing, roll up your mat with weave facing outward.
- Chilewich recommends you occasionally lift and air out your woven floor mat. In sustained damp conditions, where moisture may be trapped under the mat for prolonged periods of time, this practice will keep the backing from clinging to the floor. If mat is left unmoved for prolonged periods of time, some flooring surfaces may interact with the mat backing. This occurrence is easily avoided by simply lifting or moving your mat occasionally.
- Quick Ship
- American Made
Materials Made from TerraStrand (woven vinyl yarn, 100% phthalate-free, contains 25% renewable vegetable content) and contain Microban antimicrobial protection. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 23 in W x 36 in L
- Medium: 35 in W x 48 in L
- SM Runner: 26 in W x 72 in L
- Large: 46 in W x 72 in L
- XLarge: 72 in W x 106 in L
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 200566-002, 200567-002, 200568-002, 200570-002, 200569-002, 200566-001, 200567-001, 200568-001, 200570-001, 200569-001 GTIN667880928963, 667880928987, 667880929007, 667880929045, 667880929021, 667880928956, 667880928970, 667880928994, 667880929038, 667880929014 Catalog ID 13650111 Reference ID "Chilewich Latex Shade Floormat" (Stock ID 10167024457)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.