Cornet has a personality strongly rooted in nature and it brightens the space it is in.
It is a lamp made of high-density polyurethane, which is a hard and resistant material that is perfect for public spaces. The Cornet’s use is very versatile.
It is mainly used as a bollard lamp but can quickly connect with a wider reality: interior wall lamps, or the post version for intermediate spaces. In all of its designs, Cornet includes a dimmable LED source that distributes light through the lamp’s undulating layers, creating an atmosphere that is natural, slightly broken, but never dominant.
Cornet is a highly technical project, yet full of life.
- Cornet Collection
- Designed by Alex Fernández and Gonzalo Milà, 2017
- Grounding: compulsory
- Triac dimming system
- ETL Listed
- Wet Rated for exterior use
- ADA Compliant
- Does not include clamping lugs to surface
- Available in three sizes
Materials The Cornet is made of high density polyurethane.
The interior components are made of 316 stainless steel.
- Overall: 10.1 in Dia x 10.4 in H
- Base: 5.2 in Dia
- Overall: 10.1 in Dia x 20.5 in H
- Base: 3.6 in Dia
- Overall: 10.1 in Dia x 30.3 in H
- Base: 3.6 in Dia
- 1 x 8W 120V 860 Lumens 90CRI 2700K LED lamp (included)
- Dry Location
- Wet Location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 3400240027U, 3400340027U, 3400440027U Catalog ID 14759036 Reference ID "Bover Cornet Bollard Light" (Stock ID 44072828937)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.