Stephan Copeland found inspiration in bicycles when he designed the beautifully kinetic Copeland Light. The pivoting, dual-mode head can be inverted to create different light intensities appropriate to varying tasks, while the articulated spring mechanism offers dexterity and flexibility.
- Designed by Stephan Copeland, 2005
- Ships with ENERGY STAR rated compact fluorescent bulb
- Include mounting options: table clamp, panel mount, clour mount or grommet mount
- Available in Compact Silver Arm and Base or Standard Silver Arm and Base
More options are available; please contact our furniture experts, 1-888-222-4410 (press 1).Designed by Stephan Copeland.
- Quick Ship
Materials Steel arm, aluminum axles, zinc coated cast iron base and metallic-painted ABS shade. Specifications Dimensions:
- Compact: 17.75 in W x 16.25 in H
- Standard: 21.75 in W x 20.75 in H
- Compact Fluorescent
- 1 x 60W Max, 120V Incandescent lamp; ships with a 13W Compact fluorescent lamp
- 1 x 75W Max, 120V Incandescent lamp; ships with a 13W Compact Fluorescent lamp
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: COPE-02-SV/COPE-02-BASE-SV, COPE-02-111/COPE-02-BASE-111, COPE-01-SV/COPE-01-BASE-SV, COPE-01-111/COPE-01-BASE-111 Catalog ID 362588 Reference ID "Knoll Copeland Arm Light" (Stock ID 338335721)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $16.31
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.