Vilhelm Wohlert designed the Satellite pendant in for Louis Poulsen in 1959. This pendant was designed to suit various sized rooms. Wohlert functionality includes easy installation, bulb changes and maintenance.
- Designed by Vilhelm Wohlert, 1959
- The fixture provides uniform, general and diffuse illumination
- The opening at the bottom of the glass produces downwards directed light
- The quality of the glass ensures that the fixture is evenly lit
- Mounting: Canopy: White; Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- Glare free from the primary viewing angles
- Diffused, symmetric, comfortable light
- Easy bulb changes and maintenance
- Suitable for high and low mounting
- 120V E26 (medium base) type A23 Incandescent lamp (watts pending on size of fixture) can also be used
- UL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in three sizes
- Available in White opal glass finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Shade: Hand-blown white opal glass.
Pendant stem: Brushed steel.
- Overall: 11.8 in Dia x 12.6 in H
- Overall: 13.8 in Dia x 14.6 in H
- Overall: 15.7 in Dia x 16.5 in H
- LED and Incandescent compatible
- 1 x 22W 120V E26 (medium base) type A21 LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 10000124355, 10000124356, 10000124357 Catalog ID 32116 Reference ID "Louis Poulsen Wohlert Pendant" (Stock ID 172868269)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.